Nostalgia rules runDisney’s Springtime Surprise Weekend plus throwback themes revealed for 2023, and more news! - The Attractions Podcast - Recorded 4/16/2022
Join hosts Seth and Carly as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This podcast is sponsored by:
• Aura Frames, a customized digital photo frame with easy setup and unlimited storage. Take up to $40 off while supplies last with discount code “ATTRACTION” at https://on.auraframes.com/3LWMOax - Also available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3KAisdy.
• Contact Destinations with Character Travel for all your travel planning needs, free of charge. Visit DestinationsWithCharacterTravel.com.
This week on The Attractions Podcast, Seth & Carly discuss:
- Nostalgia rules runDisney’s Springtime Surprise Weekend, plus throwback themes revealed for 2023
- ‘Main Street Electrical Parade’ popcorn bucket, themed churros, and more treats to find at Disneyland’s returning nighttime spectaculars
- ‘It’s a Small World’ song added to the National Recording Registry
- Meet the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind’s otherworldly antagonist
- Universal Beijing Resort announces new themed experiences
- Jurassic World Dominion Dining Adventure is coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Clyde & Seamore finally graduate from Sea Lion High
- Get your Ninja on as Lego Ninjago Days return to Legoland Florida Resort
- Space Perspective Space Lounge launches from Kennedy Space Center in late 2024
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg Food & Wine Festival has expanded for 2022
- Grand Orlando Resort announces $35 million renovation
- ‘Escape IT’ escape room is coming to Las Vegas
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.